This Privacy Statement reflects GrupoBiz ™ practices regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information, including your personal information, by GrupoBiz ™ companies.
How to contact GrupoBiz ™
If you have any questions about your operation, please consult
our online Help Center at
http://support.grupo.biz/en/support/home, where you will also
find information on how to contact customer service. For
specific questions about this Privacy Statement, including the
use of personal information, cookies and other similar
technologies, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
You can also write to GrupoBiz ™ at the following address: Rua Jaceru, 384 - 9th floor - Conjunto 901, Vila Gertrudes, CEP 04705-000, SP, Brazil.
If you contact us for assistance, for your safety and for GrupoBiz ™, you may need to authenticate your identity before following your request.
GrupoBiz ™ receives and stores information about you, such as:
- your name, email address, postal address or postal code, form of payment and telephone number. Information is collected in a variety of ways, including when you enter the site, interact with GrupoBiz ™ customer service or participate in marketing research or promotions;
- information collected through the rescue service or the like;
- information collected through the rescue service or the like;
- details about your interactions with customer service such as the date, time and reason for the contact, the transcript of communication by the chat and, in the case of calls, your telephone number;
- Unique device IDs or identifiers, device and software features (such as type and configuration), connection information, pageview statistics, source URLs, IP address, and default Internet log data; and
- Information from other sources: GrupoBiz ™ may supplement this information with additional information obtained from other sources, including both online and offline data providers. Such supplemental information may include demographic data, interest-based data, and Internet browsing behavior.
Use of Information
GrupoBiz ™ uses the information collected to offer, analyze,
administer, enhance and customize our marketing services and
efforts, to process your application and your requests, and to
communicate with you about these and other matters. For example,
GrupoBiz ™ may use the information collected to:
- determine your overall geographic location, deliver localized content, offer customized and personalized service recommendations, determine your Internet service provider, and help our team respond quickly and efficiently to your questions and requests,
- prevent, detect and investigate potentially prohibited or illegal activities, including fraudulent activities, and to enforce our terms (such as determining your eligibility for free use),
- analyze and understand our audience and improve the service (including the user interface);
- communicate with you about the service (for example, by email, push notifications and text messages), so that we can communicate news about GrupoBiz ™ and partners, details about new features, services available at GrupoBiz ™, special offers, announcements about promotions and market research, and to assist you with requests of an operational nature.
Disclosure of Information
GrupoBiz ™ will disclose your data for specific purposes and to
third parties, as described below:
- GrupoBiz ™ group of companies: we may share your information with the GrupoBiz ™ group of companies as needed, for: data processing and storage; provide you with access to our services;
- provide customer service; make decisions about improvements to the service, content development, and other purposes described in the "Use of Information" section of this Privacy Statement.
- Service Providers: GrupoBiz ™ may hire other companies, agents or third parties (the "Service Providers") to provide services on behalf of GrupoBiz ™ or to assist GrupoBiz ™ in providing services for you. For example, GrupoBiz ™ hires Service Providers to provide marketing, communication, infrastructure and IT services to customize and optimize the GrupoBiz ™ service, process credit card transactions and other forms of payment, provide customer, collect debts, analyze and improve data (including interaction data with the GrupoBiz ™ service) and conduct market research. In the course of providing these services, these Service Providers may have access to your personal or other information. GrupoBiz ™ companies do not disclose, directly or indirectly, their personal data, except for the purpose of providing the services contracted by GrupoBiz ™.
- Transfer of ownership: in connection with any reorganization, restructuring, merger or sale, or transfer of assets, GrupoBiz ™ will transfer information, including personal information, provided that the receiving party undertakes to respect your personal information in a manner consistent with our privacy.
You may also choose to disclose your information in the following ways:
- While using the GrupoBiz ™ service, you may post or publish opinions or other information, and third parties may use the information disclosed by you;
- Certain sections of the GrupoBiz ™ service may contain a tool that gives you the option to share information via email, text message, or other sharing applications through client software and applications installed on your device;
- Social networking plugins (such as plugins provided by Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google) allow the sharing of information in these softwares.
GrupoBiz ™ gives you access and editing rights to a range of
information about your account, including your contact
information and communication preferences. You will need to
contact our support portal at
Should you have questions about our privacy practices, or want to exercise your rights with respect to your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other sites, platforms and applications
Changes to this Privacy Statement
GrupoBiz ™ may periodically change this Privacy Statement to comply with changes in legislation, regulatory or operational requirements. We will notify you of any changes (including the date they will come into force) as provided by law. Your continued use of the GrupoBiz ™ services after these changes become effective will constitute your acceptance of them. To find out when this Privacy Statement was last updated, see the "Last Updated" section below.
Cookies and Internet advertising
other technologies (such as web beacons) for a variety of
facilitate your access to our services, allowing us to recognize
you every time you return, to provide and analyze our services,
to learn more about our users and their likely We want to inform
you of our use of these technologies. Thus, this term explains
what types of technologies we use, their function and their
options in relation to their use.
What are cookies?
- Cookies are small data files that are normally stored on your device while you browse and use online sites and services. Cookies are often used to make websites work or work more efficiently, as well as to generate reporting information and help with personalization of the service or advertising.
- Cookies are not the only types of technology that allow this functionality. We also use other types of similar technologies. See the items below for more information and examples.
We and our Service Providers may use the following types of cookies:
- Performance and functionality cookies: These cookies are not essential, but they help us personalize and enhance your online experience with GrupoBiz ™. For example, they help us remember your preferences and prevent you from typing information you have already provided (for example, during sign-up). We also use these cookies to collect information (such as popular pages, conversion rates, viewing patterns, number of clicks, and other information) about the use of our visitors to GrupoBiz ™ services, so that we can enhance and customize our site and our service and do market research. Deleting these types of cookies will result in limited functionality of our service.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies use information about your visit to this and other sites, such as pages visited, your use of the service, or your response to ads and emails, to display ads that are more relevant to you. These types of ads are called "Interest-Based Advertising." Many of the advertising cookies associated with our service belong to our Service Providers.
How can I make choices regarding cookies and other types of online monitoring?
- For more information about cookies defined through our site and other types of online monitoring (including collecting information about your online activities by third parties over time and on third-party sites or online interest-based advertising services) and how to make choices about them, click here. We currently do not respond to "do not monitor" signals from web browsers.
How does GrupoBiz ™ use web beacons and other technologies?
- Web beacons (also known as clear gifs or pixel tags) usually work in conjunction with cookies. We and our Service Providers may use them for purposes similar to those of cookies, such as to understand and enhance the use of our service, improve website performance, monitor visitor actions and traffic on our site, and understand interactions with our marketing (including emails and online ads on third-party sites). Because web beacons usually work in conjunction with cookies, in many cases, rejecting cookies will prevent the effectiveness of web beacons.
- We use other cookie-like technologies, such as browser storage and plugins (for example, HTML5, IndexedDB and WebSQL). Like cookies, some of these technologies can store small amounts of data on your device. We may use these and other technologies for purposes similar to those of cookies, such as enforcing the use of our terms, preventing fraud, and analyzing the use of the service. There are several ways you can exercise your choices in relation to these technologies. For example, several common browsers provide the ability to delete browser storage, typically located in the settings or preferences area. Check your browser's help or support function to find out more. Other technologies, such as Silverlight storage, can be excluded from within the application.